The Buy Right Advantage
At Buy Right, we want to make sure that you get exactly what you want when it comes to improving your home. That’s why all of our products are custom-made. Our certified design specialists and professional installers will work with you to turn an investment in your home into an investment in your personal comfort and lifestyle.
- We offer a full line of vinyl, aluminum, and cedar siding, as well as anything you desire in thermally-insulated vinyl and wood windows, patio doors, entry doors, and roofing, complete with warranties.
- We offer free assistance with all manufacturer warranty follow-up.
- Buy Right is pleased to offer free in-home design estimates. Whether you need a simple window replacement or an entire home makeover, we can help you find whatever you need.
- We are fortunate to be able to work with some of the most skilled craftsmen in the industry, and offer a 5-year labor warranty on all installations.
- The company and all installers are fully insured with liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Buy Right works with insurance companies to inspect and estimate damages caused by weather and other unforeseen occurrences.
- We put everything in writing, including a commitment to complete the job within a specified period of time.
- We have a pre-inspection and a final inspection on our work to ensure it is done to your satisfaction.
- We are proud to be members of the Better Business Bureau and carry an A+ rating and with annual complaint free awards!
Buy Right is a quality company that hires skilled craftsmen for a fair and honest wage. We use the best materials available with manufacturer warranties, charge a fair price, and courteous service before, during, and after job completion.
Selecting a Professional Contractor
- Employ an established contractor. Remember, a warranty is only as good as the company that issues it. Be sure there is a company in existence in the future to make good on its promises.
- Don’t blindly accept the lowest bid when soliciting your project. Be sure the price includes quality materials and service. Remember remodeling is an investment in your home. A poor job can devalue your property and you’ll have to live with it.
- Ask for homeowner references and follow up on them. Satisfied customers are the most important asset of a responsible remodeler.
- Ask your professional contractor to provide proof of insurance covering workers’ compensation, property damage, and personal liability.
- Be sure that everything promised by the contractor is in writing. Even the best contractor may forget if it’s not on the agreement.
- Building permits are necessary when doing structural work. Utilize a professional remodeling contractor – they are familiar with details regarding local building codes and permits.
- Carefully consider what you can afford. Determine if you need to borrow and what monthly payments will keep you withing budget. Keep in mind, improvements you envision will increase your home’s value.